Factory-built housing is a solution to the inventory crisis, offering cost savings and affordability options for homebuyers and a source of new loans for lenders. Factory-built housing has undergone significant changes in production and the way they are appraised, making them a desirable solution.
In this live webinar, join an expert panel from Fannie Mae, Manufactured Housing Institute, and Land Gorilla to discuss aspects of factory-built housing including the market potential, the latest innovations, best practices, and how they appraise compared to site-built homes. Sign up today!
- Market demand for manufactured housing
- Differences of MH Advantage vs Standard MH
- The manufactured home production and buying process
- Roles and responsibilities of the manufacturer, realtor, and lender
- Key steps to originate an MH Advantage loan
- Appraiser requirements
- Chattel to real property conversion
- Lender best practices and risk mitigation
Senior Manager, Product Development
Lesli Gooch, Ph.D.
Manufactured Housing Institute
Director of Strategic Relationships